The Green House Point Lookout
The Green House, Point Lookout
North Stradbroke Island
Unique and private frontage position with lovely coastal bush and ocean views from this fun, modern beach house - just an easy 100 metre walk to the surf beach. Two levels of living topped by a whale-watch tower. We strive for easy booking, no fuss holidays at this beautiful location - one of the closest houses to the beach.
The Green House (3brm, 2bath, 2lounge, 2deck, 2car, whale watching tower) sleeping up to 9 people - 7 George Nothling Drive, Point Lookout, North Stradbroke Island.
The first level has a bedroom (1xqueen bed), lounge room with 2 futons that fold down to double beds, kitchenette, bathroom/laundry and deck. The second level has the main kitchen, lounge, 2 bedrooms (1 x queen, 1 x double, 1 x single), bathroom and spacious deck. Stairs lead from the deck to the whale watching tower.
- A two minute walk from your front door and you are on beautiful Home and Cylinder Beaches. - no houses between you and the beach.
- Beautiful natural coastal bush and ocean views to the Moreton Island sand dunes.
- Peaceful bushland and beach setting full of native birds and local wildlife. Wallabies and kangaroos frequently graze the lawn and koalas often sighted.
- Handy to all of Straddies natural attractions (beaches, gorges, sand dunes, nature walks, fishing) and walking distance to facilities such as shops, hotel, bowls club, library and patrolled beaches and restaurants.
- Two fully self-contained levels with separate access; ideal for families or friends to share or to enable older children to enjoy the independence of a separate area.
- Private covered whale-watch tower for extended views.
- Large well designed decks at tree top level for outdoor living and entertaining.
- Cool, breezy design with ceiling fans in each room.
- Undercover parking.
- Gates on each deck to assist child safety.
note: the above Low Season rates apply at all times other than:
- Mid Season, Peak and High Season
- Public Holiday and Island Vibe Festival weekends (3 nights)
- Weekly booking periods for low season start from any day of the week except Saturday
|June Special||High Season||Peak Season|
|June/July School Holidays, Whale Watching Special||April/ September/ October and Christmas school holidays||Christmas Week, New Year week, Easter week|
|$1550 per week||$1980 per week||$3300 per week|
LINEN Note that linen is not supplied. Most people prefer to bring their own. Sheets, pillow cases, towels, bathmats and tea towels are required. Everything else is supplied i.e pillows, doonas, blankets. Linen may be hired from island service providers for $20/person. Please contact us for further information should you require this service.
- Check in 2pm, Check out 9.30am (unless otherwise arranged)
- Parties and noisy late night gatherings are not permitted. Please respect property and neighbours and keep noise to a minimum. We are unable to rent to groups of very young adults.
- The house must be left in a tidy condition with all dishes cutlery etc washed and put away and all rubbish removed from the property.
- Please put the bins out on the kerb Sunday PM as rubbish disposal is a real problem for the island.
- On departure please turn off all lights fans etc and CLOSE ALL WINDOWS AND CURTAINS to keep rain out. KEYS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE KEY SAFE AT GROUND LEVEL AND THE CODE JUMBLED.
- All hired linen must be packed in the supply bag and placed outside the ground level entry door.
- Check you have all your belongings including CHARGERS, and clothing and other items in robes and drawers.
- Pets are not permitted except in special circumstances
Barbara: 0419769431 Available until 9:30pm Email: firstname.lastname@example.org